9 Aug 2006

alhamdulillah...

alhamdulillah.. all praises to Allah, the Almighty.. i had juz got my result yesterday.. and thank god.. it's not as bad as i thot it would be.. it's nothing excellent, but it's quite ok, compared to my previous exams.. as in my trials and my semester exams.. fewhhh~!! so relief..
rite now, have to concentrate on my physics.. im goin to reseat for as physics.. b is not good enough for me to secure a place in uni.. insyaAllah.. i can make it..
thanx a lot to those who had been giving me supports and encourage me not to give up on my studies when i was so down and depressed and demoralised by my previous exams.. and to those who had been condemning me since my previous exams due to my failure to prove that i can do it, this is for you.. dont look down on me.. sometimes, you just have to put your faith in me.. i'm not that stupid.. sometimes, i just wish u could just be proud of me for who i am, not what you want me to be... sigh~
ok.. enuff emo-moments.. it's time to celebrate!! btw, me and.. whoever wants to cooperate with me, are going to organize a barbeque party this coming friday, 18th august 2006, after maghrib till midnite.. now, i would like to invite one and all, who can make it, especially juniors and those who are staying in ridzuan to come to the barbeque.. but it's not for free i must add.. you guys may have to pay rm10 per person.. foods served will be the usuals : chickens, hotdogs, pizza.. and i'm trying to get some nasik goreng or sumthing that's quite heavy.. so.. interested?? juz contact me or helmi (a-level), asvinder kaur (a-level, june 2006 intake) or amir rusydi (sam june 2005)..
owkiess.. enuff promoting the barbeque.. i think i shud start applying for my ucas.. and i shud stop writing.. i'll write again some other time.. thanx y'all for reading..


:: summer_breeze ::
~~i'm super darn happy~~


No comments:

Post a Comment