24 Aug 2009

random thoughts on a monday morning

its now 9.56 am, and right now im in sibu. yes. there is length of a story that follows my return, which i will create another post especially for it. but right now, i am all about my random thoughts.

random thoughts #1

i think i fear commitment. its really weird whenever anyone approaches me, seeking for a relationship, it scares me so much, that i almost literally push them away. why this happen, i do not know. well, i do know. but i dont really feel like sharing it with anyone.

random thoughts #2

u know the song IRIS by GOO GOO DOLLS. thats a good song, no? i was just listening to it, and it struck me: is there such a person out there? or is there such a person who'll sing that to me and mean it?

random thoughts #3

ever since i got back, i dont really do anything exciting.. heck, nothing even close to interesting. is it because i only had come back for 4 days, or is it because i havent been going out much? i think it is both. im really that boring am i. lol

random thoughts #4

LOVE STORY by TAYLOR SWIFT actually put me to tears. u know the line where she sang:

"Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.


I love you, and that's all I really know.


I talked to your dad -- go pick out a white dress


It's a love story, baby just say... yes."


how sweet is that?? goodness.. kudos to taylor for such a lovely voice, and beautiful lyrics. cmon mr romeo, come and sweep me off my feet.


random thoughts #5


dont you think its weird that my thoughts now mostly revolve around relationships and love? is it my biological clock ticking, or is it just the mood in the air -- with abang's engagement coming up, and me being single, and mimie and her relationship going a-okay..  hurmm.. i think it is the mood that's in the air. damn the mood. now im all gooey and mushy.


random thoughts #5


i think im getting fatter. shoot. its very depressing okay. and with other people keep pointing it out -- IT IS NOT HELPING!! but there is no one to blame but myself. so, whats next? stop getting fat-er, or try to slim down? which will work wonders? give me time, and ill prove it to you.


ok. i think i should sign off now. another day awaits. well actually, mama awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment