9 Oct 2009

friday

i don't know what's wrong with me. but i know there is something wrong.

i'm getting mental block regarding my final year project. i don't know how to jump start considering Bruce had given me green light to proceed.

i'm skipping class intentionally. and not because i woke up late. plainly because i don't feel like it. and mind you, this is not like me. and yes, i know what you're thinking. so i admit. i AM a nerd. lol.

i'm feeling down all the time -- and to make things worse, i'm missing home terribly. and this is nonsensical, considering i just came back 2 weeks ago!

i'm not feeling like myself.. and i mean, all the time.

am i suffering a period of depression?? or is it just overbearing stress, and i don't know how to handle it?

people said, you need to identify your problems before you can solve it, so how am i suppose to solve mine?

stupid sh*t.

well, at least i realised i have a problem. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment