26 Jan 2010

you are always on my mind

exams is finally over. and there are still plenty of stuff on my plate. though i must say, my food supply are getting scarce. i guess it is time for grocery shopping. but, thats not the stuff on my mind right now. well, not occupying most of my time, that is.

malaysian night syndrome is back. and as usual, i am incharge of dikir barat and malay dance. thinking that this is my final year, i am trying to give it my best effort (eventhough i swore not to get involve in the performance itself :P) and make them know: this is my work yo! lol! anyhu, i am uber-excited about this. any doze off moments is occupied by thinking about this.. cant wait for the practice sessions! *i may sound like a nerd, but hell yea peeps, that is the fun part! :D*

next, is ship design project. as of now, i am waiting for helmi to come back with food. hurm. though i doubt it he'll bring some for me.. but heck, i am waiting for him. though i think i should have started with my work first.. hurm. ah well, the point is, we are rushing for the dateline, which is this FRIDAY. and i tell you, i havent even see an outline of our report. though work IS going, but.. yeap. lets just pray that we'll get to finish it in time.

then, final year project. sigh. dateline's 7th may. and i am no where INTO the load of work. damn. i should pull my act together... after ship design, i guess.

so, heres the updates. later will come some. and life sure will be awesome. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment