26 Jul 2010

home

and thats where i am now. well, not sibu yet, but very close. and i am back.. for good.

leaving newcastle wasnt that easy. 3 years of memories. 3 years of friendships. some i saw built, some i saw strengthen.. even some i saw broken. worse part is leaving the love one(s) behind.

like what i told mr H, i left my heart in NCL, and indeed it is true. now and again tears keep strolling down my cheeks, everytime a memory pop into my mind.. :'(

but for those who are here, i now am here for you. especially for the 2 who are going to build a merry merry life after this.. im going to work my ass off to make those days, the happiest day in your life - ever. me love you two so much!

to those in newcastle, what we had is super special. yous have been a great family to me, and all our memories - ups and downs, sickness and health, sorrows and laughters - will be cherished trough out my life. and i hope the same from yous.

to those who are here, lets start this new chapter - of working life, of familyhood, born-again long-lost friendships - and make it better for our future.

cheers!

*damn u 'h' key.

No comments:

Post a Comment