21 Sept 2010

entertainment

as a continuation of the previous post:

Student C
"One day, Abu was crying when he asked me to visit him. Then he told me the truth. His bullies like to tease and pick on him about his parents. I was angry about this, so I asked Mega Zone from the Power Rangers to beat them up. Since then, his bullies was so scared of Abu, and especially, of me.

I too have a power. My second identity is the Ultraman and I save the world from the damned alien that threatened the safety of this world. Anyway, back to Abu's story, he was weak in the past, because he always think about his parents, and now, not anymore."
*this was already editted for language and grammar

this particular script has injected me the mood to mark all the papers.
and yes, they are all done. =)

4 comments:

  1. LOL nadya was this written by one of your students??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yepp!! my students are just so creative! haha. i laughed my head off after reading this. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously ke die tulis mcm ni? hahahahaha...i am still looking for my friend's essay mase sekolah dulu yg menceritakan tentang biskut yang bernama rosmawati.. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. keoi: yepp! well, originally it has too many errors, so ive editted it a little. but basically, this is what he's telling. menarik kan? haha. and please carik the essay please!!! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete