19 Oct 2010

thank you

a girl in general is like a bottomless container -- nothing can really satisfy them.
if you feed her a scoop of ice cream, she might want a tub.
if you give her a cup of cappuccino, she might want another cup of ice blended mocha.
if you gave her a great evening, she might want ALL of her evening to be great.

yep. we could never be satisfied, and never knew what is enough.

why?
because realistic never hits us.
we live in a fantasy land.
we are mere human -- who just want everything, and syukur, always slips our mind.
(admit it girls. even the strongest of girls have this, too. trust me. i know.)

so with that, i thank you, for knocking some sense into me..
and making me realize why i am trying to be as strong as i can now.



and thank you, for convincing me when i really need to be convinced. and for accepting my flaws. and for putting up with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment