30 Jul 2005

Continuation from 'Song For Playaz'

"I will forgive but i wont forget.."
This express everything that i am feeling now..i'm not trying to say that i'm experiencing what happens in the song but it's just that i can feel what the girl felt once lied and cheated by the only person that she cares so much..that she loves so much..
man.. if this happens to me, I WILL NEVER TRUST GUYS or maybe.. I'LL NEVER fall in love again.. goodness..



This hurt that i feel inside



Seems like a never ending pain



To those who hurt me



to those who deceived



To those who thinks that I am just a STUPID JOKE



Think again..



coz once u mess with me..



I WILL FORGIVE..



but I WILL NEVER FORGET



so don't do things you might regret!











~~aNGeL wiTTH brOKen DReAMs~~




No comments:

Post a Comment