25 Jul 2005

song for playaz

Akon_bodo this song goes out to all playaz out there..who never get tired of breaking other people's heart..serve u rite to lose the only girl that REALLY loves u back..







Lonely..



Im Mr. Lonely,



I have nobody,



For my owwnnn



Im so Lonely, im Mr. Lonely



I have nobody,



for my owwnnn



Im so Lonely





Yo, this one here goes out to all my playas out there man.



ya kno that got that one good girl dog thats always been there man



like took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more



and decides to leave yeah,





I woke up in the middle of the night,



And I noticed my girl wasn't by my side,



Coulda sworn I was dreamin,



For her I was feinin,



So I had ta take a little ride,



Back tracking on these few years,



Tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad,



Cuz ever since my girl left me,



My whole life came crashin and I'm so....



(Repeat chorus)



Cant belive I had a girl like you,



and I just let you walk right outta my life,



after all ILana_nangis put u thru u still stuck around and stayed by my side (by my side)



what really hurt me is I broke ur heart,



baby you a good girl and I had no right,



I really wanna make things right,



cuz without u in my life girl im so..



(Repeat chorus)



Been all about the world ain't,



neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through.



Never thought the day would come,



where you would get up and run, and I would be out chasing u



Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be,



aint no one in the globe id rather see



then the girl of my dreams that made me Be



so happy but now so lonely



(Repeat chorus)



Never thought that id be alone (be alone)



I didnt hope you'd be gone this long (gone this long)



I jus want u to call my phone,



Sad_haleyso stop playing girl and Come on home (come on home),



baby girl I didn't mean to shout, (no)



I want me and you to work it out, (work it out baby)



I never wished that Id ever Hurt my baby,



and its drivin me crazy cuz I'm so...



(Repeat chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment