23 Jun 2006

came back from the holzz

hey guys.. holiday's almost over.. right now, i'm ack at my apartment.. no longer at the house of .. wax .. haha.. owkay.. juz kidding. well, this morning went back to ridzuan.. i put down all my stuff and go straight to college.. there, i met all my juniors.. well, misc juniors to be exact, and try to brief them on wether to chose further math or economics.. huhu.. well, seems like this year, misc are offering new courses such as OFF SHORE ENGINEERING and LOGISTICS.. well, that's totally cool..
well, today too, i got new housemates, which happens to be my juniors, ASVIN and SERENA... cool huh? well, bout ita's issue tho, i think ita should negotiate with these two gals.. i, for one, donno how to talk to them bout this.. hehe.. sorry dearie..
nyways, today also was a greaaattt day, where i hang out wif my old friend from my high-school, ARDTUE.. huhu.. it has been a while since i last saw her.. well, today, we spend half of the day strolling and window shopping at mid valley till, i think, my legs are starting to distort from its original location on my joint and everything.. hahaha.. owkay.. totally exagerating..haha..
owkies.. lets recall my holiday... i spent my days, watching the oc dvd for season 1 and 2.. i've completed both season.. and now, i'm planning to start and finish with season 3.. but, urm.. seeing that college wil start this tuesday, i guess i have to cancel my intention to do so.. hehe..
well, rite now, i REALLY miss my housematess... ikmal.. wawey.. ain.. it's so not the same without u guys.. waaaa~~!!! come back~!!!!!!

owkay.. gotta go.. before i have emotional breakdown again here.. hehe..

owkiesssss....... laytaaaa~~~!!!!

:: summer_breeze ::

No comments:

Post a Comment