2 Jun 2006

renovation? renaissance??

owkay.. you might be wondering why sudden change from 'bleach freak' theme to gothic theme..
well, here's the thing.. I'M SO TIRED OF BEING ALL CHEERY and CARES ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK~!!



owkay.. that's so NOT me..
haha.. so, i wuz lying.. the change wuz.. actually, inspired by 'Panic! In The Disco's video clip and songs.. (thanx to opu who had promoted them to me~ hehe~! )
as some of you might have known, my favourite colour has always been RED, BLACK AND WHITE.. so, this kinda match my personality and favourites.. huhu..



owkay, really donno wat to write here..
owh ya, today (meaning yesterday, since i'm not asleep yet --> 2nd june 2006) i wuz havin my ECONS exam.. well, it went okay-ly..the mcqs... no comment.. i think it wuz owkay.. the paper 2.. i'm not sure.. especially the data reponds (watever the spelling is.. please correct me if i'm wrong.. thanx~!) .. i think i screwed up there big time.. but, i REALLY hope that my essay can back me up.. well, so GLAD that EXCHANGE RATE came out.. pheww~!!



owkay, and the whole day today, i had been spending my time in front of (well, ita's and wawey's) laptop..searching for the most suitable photos for my friendster's background and the right songs to set.. tried to put Panic's song - "there's a reason why these tables are numbered honey. you just dont get it yet".. very long title? i know.. but the song is nice.. huhu.. owh yeah, tried to put that song as my background music, but then it cant be played??!?!?! whut tha~~~~???? *sigh* and then, watched bring it on and bring it on again.. haha.. bring it on RAWX man.. hahaha.. cool moves.. cool guys.. well, not for bring it on again tho~ hahaha..



owkay.. i think i better stop babbling nonsense here.. my eyes are getting heavy.. and tomoro have to wake up early.. ready to gambate for my last paper --> CHEMISTRY PAPER 2~!!
yeay... now, i can sense the freedom.. the scent.. the sensation... waaaa~~~~~~~



owkay.. i better stop.. hahahah.. owkiess.. laytaaa y'all..
GUDNYTE~!!! SHWEET DREAMZZ~!!!



p/s: for those who have finished their AS.. STOP BEING ANNOYING~!! SUPPORT US WITH CHEMISTRY~!! hahahahaha..

:: summer_breeze ::


No comments:

Post a Comment