12 Jan 2007

PERVERTS SHOULD NOT LIVE THE EARTH

seriously, i MEAN wat i said. PERVERTS does not even DESERVE to walk the surface of the earth. u know why, they only know how to ruin other people's life and make a waste of their own. and THAT, does not give anyone any BENEFIT, in fact, buat susahkan orang je!! hear this: PERVERTS MUST DIE!! LET'S KILL ALL PERVERTS!!



*if u r the perve who always want to mess up wif other people's life, consider urself warned. watch ur back*



anyways, to all my frens, thanx for all the support and the cursings that u guys had given to the perve and soooo sorry for all the troubles that u people have to go thru becoz of my lame-problem of frenster hi-jacking. give a big BOO to the pervert who hi-jack my account. aggghhh!!!! kalo nak citer ape mamat tu buat, mmg akan menimbulkan kemarahan laa.. ye laa, die pegi hijack my account. lepas tu, pegi hantar threatening email. bongok tak? ingat ape, frenster nie mak ayah aku ke, sampai aku kene sacrifice sampai macam tu skali?? b*** la ko.. pegi mati je laaa.. ko mmg tak lyk hidop pon!!! (p/s: i'm sorry.. mind my words. im super furious.)



anyways, im back n im not letting the stupid a**h*** mess up wif my life, and stop me from living my life. hahhaa~~~





anyways, college just started a week ago. and so far, everything's great. i got MISS JEAN back for my econs. no more mrs S******y. akekeke.. finally, a (maybe) glorious year for econs! (i hope.. lets pray together that i will.. ameen~) what suck about this sem is that it's my final sem -- the sem that will determine wether or not i will proceed my journey to UK. A2 will be starting on may 15th, with physics 5 as the 'appetizer'. sweet. *rolling eyes* but, i really hope everything goes well this year. kinda jealous that the rest are doing much better and happier now. =)



as for activities, this monday is the opening ceremony for PROGRAM CEKAL ADIKKU (PCA), the programme that i volunteered to be one of the mentor for the form 3 kids from sabak bernam. this is the continuance (eh, btol ke spelling nie?) of the pangkor programme. sgt tak sabar nak jumpe the kids balik. esp farah, my mentee.the other day, she did sms me, and told me that she has problems wif her mom. but, i think, ive let her down. i wasnt there to support her and give her advices. poor girl.. im sorry darling. i'l try my best to be there for u again. just let me in.. (cheh.. mcm ckp kat balak plak. akekeke..)



so yeah. that's life for now. td usha blog ariff, sronok giler pegi vancouver. dah le pegi incubus nyer concert.. isk~~~~ jealous siot.



ok laa.. maghrib dah masuk. my final words: perverts, stay away from me and all the girls in the world. go brooke urself. nobody cares. if u dare to mess up wif us, u better watch ur back, coz we'll be the one who will make u regret that u were even born. consider urself warned u perve! watch ur back.







:: summer_breeze ::


No comments:

Post a Comment