28 Dec 2006

happy new year everyone!!

hello frens.
new year is just around the corner. to be exact, it is just 3 days away now.. and this whole week, i had been thinking to myself, what have i accomplished this year? did i accomplished anything.. at all?
when i go through my check list, it seems like i havent change and accomplish anything AT ALL.. well, i might exaggerate that a little bit, but even if i did accomplish something, it doesnt really make any changes or impact on myself. as i can see, im still the same old me.. lazy, or maybe even lazier, unpretty as i was, self-concious, single (as how i started this year), still behind in my studies. im still bad in my econs. im still sensitive. i still listen to rock. and i still love banana.



but as i go through, i figure that i did accomplish something that i didnt manage to accomplish last year. this year, i became even much closer with everyone around me. i have more friends than i used to have. i tend to think more carefully in doing decisions. i know how to make my own stand and make others listen to me, and not letting myself continuously become a follower. i tend to do MORE things on my own, independently. i tend to mess up less. i broke less hearts, including my parents. well, maybe for my siblings, i did break theirs, but i am truly sorry.. i juz need u guys to listen to me. i no longer want to be someone that u can bully and expect me to swallow everything that u told me to do or think or say. i do have my own stand now..



all i'm trying to say is, i've become more adult-ish after this one. ive grown. im no longer that little girl that people can just do watever they want to do to me. i have my own thoughts. my own desire. my own judgement. all i want to be is THE INDEPENDENT WOMAN that everyone else wants to be.



so this coming new year, i would like to make new hopes. new dreams. new desire. and of course.. new clothes! ahax! cant wait to go shopping again. akeke.. =P
so to all of you, have u thought wat u have done this year and what u have accomplished? are u now a better person or are you not? same goes to me.. let us all improvise ourselves and lets make the world a better place for everyone else, and ourselves..



HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL..
and SALAM AIDILADHA..



-peace-
:: summer_breeze ::


No comments:

Post a Comment