12 Feb 2007

counting the minute and hours that passed by.. is like committing suicide.but the problem is, U CANT DIE.

im so darn bored. help me help me help me..



top 2 things found in your wallet:
1.) my bank card
2.) my ic

top 2 songs you can listen to again
and again:
1.) take me away - lifehouse
2.) you belong to me -jason wade
(can add another .. 5??? )





top 2 reasons to watch television:
1.) the best tv programme is on!
2.) the best way to spend ur time, other than sleeping.

top 2 places I'd want to visit 10 yrs from now
1.) paris
2.) melbourne

top 2 obsessions:
1.) music
2.) movies

top 2 favorite nick name:
1.) nadya summer
2.) eva_lang

top 2 favorite food:
1.) mama's cooking. especially sayur midin!!
2.) pizza with hawaiian chicken topings. *drool*

top 2 favorite snacks:
1.) banana
2.) rocky

top 2 favorite website:
1.) www.friendster.com
2.) www.ucas.com

top 2 goals you want to accomplish:
1.) pass a2 with flying colours.
2.) be successful

top 2 favorite colors:
1.) black
2.) red

top 2 favorite part of the house:
1.) the hall
2.) my room (in swak)

top 2 things i can't wait to happen
1.) finish my a2
2.) go to uk. and meet... :*)

top 2 places where I love to shop
1.) sunway
2.) pyramid
(haha..)




top 2 movies I could watch over and over
1.) freaky friday
2.) shrek





huh?? done?? why so short!! waghh~~!!! wat else shud i do to kill the time??



hurmm... let me see.. owkay. to add to the list:



songs to be played on MY wedding day:



1) more than anyone - gavin deGraw



2) we are man and wife - michelle featherstone



3) you belong to me - jason wade





3 songs i will DIE without:



1)disintegration - jimmy eat world



2)take me away - lifehouse



3) blurry - puddle of mudd





top 3 bands/singers on my playlist:



1) chris daughtry



2) dashboard confessional



3) the wreckers





must go to concert:



1) muse



2) linkin park



3) jimmy eat world





owkay. if im ever going to be stranded on a desert island,



1. 5 movies that i must have with me:



a) freaky friday



b) pursuit of happiness



c) bad boys



d) shrek



e) a walk to remember.. or pirates of the carribean.. or.. err.. err..





5 albums that i must have with me:



a) one tree hill 2: friends with benefit



b) stand still, look pretty - the wreckers



c) dusk and summer - dashboard confessional



d) stanley climbfall - lifehouse



e) absolution - muse





5 tv series that have to be aired on the island: (if its even possible)



a) ONE TREE HILL. definitely



b) THE OC (eventho its finishing)



c) prison break



d) heroes



e) american idol





hahahaha.. im damn bored. have to go though. pn ramlah's waiting.



layter guys.





:: summer_breeze ::


No comments:

Post a Comment