21 Feb 2007

so we KICK, we PUSH, and we COAST

Best, Worst, Last, First, Today,
Tomorrow, Favorites, Currently,
and True & False.



b e s t


1. Male friend(s): din, ariff, helmi
2. Vacation: home sweet home
3. Time of day: 9.30 to 12 pm. favourite tv shows on!
4. Day of the week: wednesday. it passed by so fast, u just cant feel it.



l a s t
1. Person(s) you saw: kaschiff
2. Talked to: mama
3. Hugged: nana-chan!
4. Texted: ban-mus
5. IM: mustakhim!



t o d a y

1. What are you doing now: du-uh. filling up this survey
2. Wearing: pyjamas



t o m o r r o w
1. Is: thursday.
2. Got any plans: study! yeay~! *fake cheer*
3. Goal: to finish all my tertunggak work and start working on my past years
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: i am still alone.



f a v o r i t e

1. Number(s): 2
2. Color: black, white and red
3. Season: i want winter. cold weather makes me feel safe and cuddly.



c u r r e n t l y

1. Missing someone: yup yup. i miss ita!
2. Mood: mood-less. haha
3. Wanting: to quickly finish this thing, silent all my messenger and study!
4. listening to: the buzzing sound of my messenger.



t r u e & f a l s e


I am a cuddler: yup.
I am a morning person: a lil bit.
I am a perfectionist: i can be.


I am an only child: FALSE
I am left handed: FALSE
I am addicted to friendster :
TRUE
I bite my nails: FALSE
I can be paranoid at times: TRUE
I enjoy country music: TRUE (well, if its musics sumthing like the wreckers or dixie chicks, then fine.)
I enjoy jazz music: TRUE
I enjoy smoothies: TRUE
I enjoy talking on the phone: sometimes
I have a hard time paying attention:
kind off. mira always complain.
I have a lot to learn: TRUE. am still stupid.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to
reveal: TRUE. who doesnt?
I have all my grandparents: FALSE. they all passed away. but i still have granduncles and grandaunties though.
I have a good sense of humor:
TRUE
I have had broken a bone: FALSE
I have told someone I loved them and
didnt mean them: TRUE
I have told some I loved them and meant
it: TRUE



that's all for today. i shud really, really start studying. later guys~



:: summer_breeze ::


No comments:

Post a Comment