1 Dec 2006

i love you but i chose darkness

first of all, i would like to say i'm sorry to everyone that i've hurt in my mood-swinging-mode. i know ive been a bitch towards everyone lately, and i totally regret what i've done, but this mood swinging thing, i dont think it is going to end soon. so juz bear with me just one week longer k.



if u r asking me what actually made me like this, i dont have an answer for that, for i too, do not know. it had been a while.. since college starts i guess.. and since everyone is leaving. i know, how pathetic i am to hold on too tight on the past so much and not wanting to let it go and move on, but .. i cant help it ok.



this mood swinging SUCKS. i cant be happy for even longer than 1/2 a day. this morning i was super hyper and happy. but now, im back being gloomy and crazy. start listening to this crappy depressing songs. happy songs sounds like shit for me now. i dont know why. love songs worse. my mind and head seems like to block all those songs out now. i do not know why. crazy? i thot so too..



"i love u, but i chose darkness". i love u guys as frens, but im sorry. let me be gloomy this few days. efforts to cheer me up will be deeply appreciated.
thanx a lot for being there for me my frens. love u guys so much.
till then..
hope i will feel better when i'm back..



:: summer_no longer has breeze ::


No comments:

Post a Comment