1 Dec 2006

life sucks no matter how much u tried to make it better

i see that telling stories is not my strongest traits. so, i think i shud put it into quotes or poems, or translation of lyrics of songs..



i do not know why i hate myself
i hate everything around me
i hate my life now
i hate the school
i hate those who always think about themselves
those who think that they're just too good for everyone else
those who dont really appreciate what others did for them
those who cant understand what others feel
those who just cant see the obvious
those who just dont get it
those who .... agh!!!



see, that's why i hate myself!
i hate myself so much that i want to destroy everything that i have
i'm so angry
im so sad
im so depressed
why?
i DONT KNOW!!
im crazy
im lunatic
im just unbearable
im annoying
im a crap!



no one can really understand me
no one can really cheer me up
no one can really bear all this dreadful thoughts of mine



i wanna scream
i wanna cry
i wanna jump off this building
or take a razor and cut off these veins
or just put a bullet into my head
and let all these miseries ends
but hey, suicide is a short cut to hell
n i dont want to go to hell yet.



why do i have to be the one who's feeling so miserable?
it's like i have the weight of the world on my shoulder
i've disappointed so many people in my life
i've lost all the patience that i have
every morning always leads to a gloomy day
those happy days that i used to have are now: GONE
they said "shit happens"
but man, life is full of shit
i've been making shit out of it!



agh!
damn all the sorrows
damn all the depression
damn all the miseries
damn all the darkness that i have now
damn them all
and leave me alone!
STOP HAUNTING ME!!


No comments:

Post a Comment