2 Mar 2007

i love papa n mama

i am here again..
i just want to say that i really miss my mama n papa rite now.. i always thot that i never appreciate them enuff for everything they had done for me.. ever since i was a lil child, up until now, they had always been there, guding me, teaching me.. and most importantly, loving me.. they had ALWAYS been there.. but i never REALLY, REALLY appreciate them. i always complain. they dont do this, they're not cool enuff, they're not sporting enuff, they're too strict.. they can be a pain.. i complained too much.. but at the end of the day, they are the one who can accept me, for who i really am..



i had just watched the 13th episode of grey's anatomy season 3 (for those who hasn't watch it, GO WATCH!). in this episode, O'Malley's father died, becoz of cancer. this had made me realised, that u will never know what will happen next. im not saying that i want sumthing bad to happen, in fact I DONT WANT THAT.. all i wanted to say is that, i should and still can make full use of the time i have with them and appreciate them and LOVE them with my undying love.. coz no matter who i fall in love or care or what ever, they are the one who will forever own my love and my heart.



for mama and papa:
NADYA REALLY, REALLY LOVES BOTH OF YOU.
I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS HAD DONE FOR ME..
IF BY ANY CHANCE I HAD MADE U ANGRY OR SAD OR WORRIED.. I KNOW I HAVE.. AND I AM REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SORRY..
I JUST WANT TO MAKE BOTH OF YOU PROUD OF ME, THAT IS ALL..
THANK YOU FOR THE TRUST YOU HAD GIVEN ME
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LESSONS THAT U GUYS HAD GIVEN ME THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.. I WONT BE THE PERSON I AM TODAY IF ITS NOT BECAUSE OF BOTH OF YOU..
I LOVE YOU BOTH: PAPA N MAMA,
YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING..



-nadya-
xoxoxo




p/s: i am missing mama n papa like mad now.. :'(



:: summer_breeze ::


No comments:

Post a Comment