13 Mar 2007

break in + suicide = trauma

HELO peeps.



this week is DEFINITELY the worse week i had ever had so far. let's see. 1stly, last saturday, someone broke into my unit and smart enuff to leave the door open to let me know he was inside the house. the real story, here goes:
as usual, i was sleeping on the couch. like any other saturday morning, we were all still sleeping at 7am. planning to wake up at 7am, but i turned off the alarm and continue my beautiful sleep. and then suddenly i woke up, and trying to reach for my ophone, which i normally put on the coffee table right next to me. my eyes are still close, so i just tried to look for it, but just cant seem to find it. i opened my eyes, and was quite surprised to seen an empty table. (p/s:i kept my laptop on the whole night, and put it on that table too) and i looked on the floor, there it is, unplugged and all, and my phone is right next to it. and i was thinking to myself "hebat gak aku tido.. sampai tersepak bende alah ni sampai terjatuh." i checked for any physical damage on my laptop, but there were none. so i was quite relief. then i ran to the balcony to check wether the bus has arrive or not, and the bus is not there. was planning to go into my room and take my bath, suddenly i saw, the door and THE GRILL is WIDE OPEN!! still not wanting to think of the worse, i thought any of my hsemate may have ran out and didnt have the time to lock it back. but none of them were awake at that time. then, i was thinking of looking outside, who knows someone is there.. that's when i saw SOMEONE was PEEPING IN from behind the wall!! i was sooo shocked and scared, i IMMEDIATELY close the door and lock it. i wake my hsemates up, called the guards, report about it and asked them to check the floor, who knows the guy's stupid enuff to stick around. got scolded by the guards for not locking the grill and the main door *blame us all there. :)* but occured to my mind was, if the guy didnt take anything, so why the hell did he broke into our hse? and this thing, still scare me, up until now. am now in trauma. keep on imagining, someone might just break in again and i'll wake up with another open front door, but with some creepy guy in the house.. waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! im SCARED!!



and secondly: i saw someone commited suicide. "seriously?" my answer is: YES. the complete story:
i had just came back from college, and was walking in from the main gate to block A, where suddenly i saw sumthing white fell from above. and i was thinking to myself "what the hell?? people nowadays simply throw away rubbish from their balcony. gila~" and then i saw it: the GUY'S FACE. like.... sH*t! its a HUMAN!! someone just commit suicide like, right on front of my eyes! but thank god, i was around 10m away, so i didnt really have a very good look of him.. and then, some women start screaming and running.. and me *with all poyoness* start screaming, "somebody call 911!!!" ... (which i, only a while ago, realised, there's no such thing as 911 in malaysia. ahaha.. and just now, i may have sound stupid. haha.)
anyway, i was soooooooooo shocked with the stupid/scary incident. i just ran to the lobby, covering my face, coz i dont want to look/see the guy again. i went into the lift and cried. the boys was there.. and thanx to them, i felt a bit better and stabilize..



so.. if anyone told u ur week had been bad, try to top mine.



conclusion: im full with scary memories this week.. and still am traumatized..



:: summer_breeze ::


No comments:

Post a Comment