6 Sept 2009

a blast from the past (part II)

i found this piece when i was browsing through the book.

i see you crying over something i dont know
but now i know why
you have to leave
you have to go
it hurts so much to see you go
to know that i'm not goin' to see you again
for how long .. i don't know

our friendship was precious
we were so close
the next thing i know
i had fall in love with you

it has been 3 years now
since you leave this town
you promised to call
you promised to write
but you never did
everyday i waited
but nothing came to my mailbox
except for the bills and the brochures on some crap .. i don't wanna know

so i gave up hope
and i wrote this song
to tell you that i never forget you
the way you've forgotten me
coz i love you girl
and no one is better than you

but if this is how you're treating me
you had broke my heart to pieces
and i could never put it back together again

*i am still a little bit confused myself, whether or not i have written this by myself, or is it something i picked up somewhere. but if i did it myself, i really dont know why i was so morbid. lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment