1 Mar 2010

of leto, mars and glasgow

first.
JARED LETO. he is oh-so-handsome, except for the fact of his current hair style. dear god! why oh why, did u get THAT hair cut, hot shot??? i m disappointed, in so many ways!

this photo is taken without zooming. how awesome is that!

second.
the matter of 30 seconds to mars 'Into The Wild' tour-concert. oh-my. my first time ever being in the standing area, and 5 rows of people away from the stage. and i tell u, it is one surreal experience. to see them up close, is DEFINITELY an uber plus. but, being squashed in the head, and barely breathing, and having mimie vomiting twice, is not so much of a 'plus'. but my my, for that split second, when the band was playing 'From Yesterday' which is one of my favourites from them, and the security guy was pulling me out of the crowd, and i crowd surf for that split second, and then, 15 seconds after that, me being 1m away from mr Leto himself.. my my, i feel super awesome! sigh. if only i recorded that moment.. :P

third.
so finally, i had a walk around glasgow, and have a good sightseeing of whats worth seeing, though i must say, not much, but it is still a.. hurm. modern city.
having said that, for that 2 hours of sight-seeing, mimie and i have to pay extra 55.50quid for our train ticket, because apparently the ticket i bought is not an open advanced ticket. well, we were actually scheduled for 10.50am. but being so-smart as i know i am, i said, i can take the 12.50pm train, without having to pay for the consequences. but no no. boy, am i wrong.. so there goes our 56 quid, and my march money. man. im screwed.


all in all, although jared didnt manage to cover the awfulness, that is my weekend, but i am glad i went. but i do feel super sorry for mimie. yikes. all is my fault. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment