13 Feb 2010

sacrifice

home is really attractive this time of year. its either im drawn to it too much, or im thinking bout it too much. so that makes me sick. and i mean it literally. i actually came down with a fever.

and things going on here is not so hot as well. having had a horrible week, is not helping my home-sick-ness.

it is a sacrifice when ive made my decision to come here. so many little things, and also big things, ive missed. last year was my brother's tekul (majlis merisik). and now my sister's. and i don't have any other siblings' tekul for me to attend anymore. and next, im going to miss my sister's engagement. abg pijan's engagement. but thank god they love me more than their other half, so they postpone the akad nikah and reception date till im back home. but still, missing huge family events is always the last thing i would do.

but kak madihah once said,
"being here (in the uk for studying) is a sacrifice for us. but have you done something that's worthy of your sacrifice?"

No comments:

Post a Comment