16 Feb 2010

sakit rumah (part II)

spending too much time on my laptop (not doing work) is not doing me any good.

home sick-ness is back! and this time, it made me dig up old photos:

most of these were from 2006.
ive always liked abang with spiky hair. i wonder why he doesnt want to go back to that look.


this is my utmost favourite of kakak's photo. seriously. if she finds out i uploaded this, she is going to kill me. lol!!

and these collections...

and..

and another one..

ok. ive always denied that im daddy's little girl, but i guess i am. lol.
not that it's a bad thing.. :)

and kakak, congratulation on the proposal! i am so happy for you!

cant wait to be home and celebrate.. :)
though im not too excited on 'losing' my siblings.
i know im not, but.. youngest-sibling-complex - im no longer priority - does not help me feel any better. :P

and owh, special one goes out to my bestfriend, my gossip partner, my news update-er, my advisor (shes one flexible advisor!), i present u - my mama:

ok. it took 15 minutes to actually come up with this one. i guess, my poser trait is NOT taken from my mum. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment