16 May 2010

bring me to life. seriously.

updates on what have been dominating my life lately:
Resistance and Propulsion - 17th May 2010
at 9.30 am, Bedson Teaching Centre G34

Ship Design - 19th May 2010
at 9.30 am, Bedson Teaching Centre G37

Future Marine Project - 21st May 2010
at 9.30 am, Bedson Teaching Centre LG38

Marine and Offshore Mechanics - 24th May 2010
at 9.30 am, Bedson Teaching Centre G35

and last but i hope the least,
Numerical Methods - 28th May 2010
at 2.00 pm, Kings Hall
(ok. finally they put us someplace else!)

ok seriously, these things, made me live no life.

but no worries. in just approximately 2 weeks from now..
I SHALL BE FREE LIKE A BIRD!
weeeeeho! :D

2 comments:

  1. I always hated the word numerical method. Buyak lecturer in ngajer kamei 2 slide un everytime lecture, and the rest just ngerepak. And she used to hate me. Duh, nasib baik nyin pelupa and she gave me a B or something kejin when I thought I failed. Grrrr. Well ur gonna be free like ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. ako dei tao gei ih. dem. dengak taban alu gei subjek in. uhuk.

    ReplyDelete