9 May 2010

specially for my mama

(not your mama. LOL!)

dear mama,

when i was still in the womb,
you endured so much pain giving birth to me..
i gave u so much trouble,
so much till papa decided you shouldn't have anymore baby..
and you then decided to stay home and take care of me.

when i was a kid,

you were there to wash me up and comfort me when i fell into the drain.
when i fell on the stairs, you were there to rush me to the hospital, waited for the doctor to stitch me up, but then fainted because you are actually hematophobia.
you were there, putting pressure on my lips and waited with me in the hospital, after i had an accident with my bike, when i went out despite your warning :P

as i get older,

you were there when i needed money.
you were there to motivate me when i think all else has failed.
you were there to knock some sense into my head with your way of practical thinking..
i may be a bit mad over it at first, but your words have its way in going into my head, and made me agree with you..

but when i was a teenager.
i showed tantrums over silly things;
when you told me to go sleep when im still watching gilmore girls.
when you told me not to go sleepover at jc's.
when you told me that i can't go out with my friends.
boy, was i mad at you..

and then,
when im away from home,
my eyes started to open.
i started to realise these things are stupid and petty.
petty little things, if compared to what youve done to me.. and FOR me..
nothing i can do can repay that.
and i mean NOTHING.
but i do promise you mama
i will always try to make you proud.

i love you so much mama, these words arent enough to show that
and on this day,
i take this opportunity to convey my appreciation to you
and express my love for you

you're the awesomest person in my life
and forever you will be
and second will be ME.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA!
I LOVE YOU
the morning of raya sketch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment